We at Purple Lamp are looking for a Technical Artist to join our family! Your responsibility would be to supply our project with the best Technical Art expertise and work closely with the team.
You always wanted to work on awesome IPs like Sponge Bob Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and similar, here is your chance to join our team and make it a reality!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Technical Artist that:
- Is amazing at developing tools, pipelines, and workflows for the Art team
- Has deep knowledge of Unreal Engine, blueprints, and materials
- Always wanted to work on fun and relevant AA+ projects
- Is a communicative and diligent team player
- Has a passion for fun games and making them
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IPs for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million seller with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
Please send us an email at email@example.com or fill in the form on this page, we would love to hear from you!
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.190,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.