We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to reinforce our programming department for current and upcoming projects!
- Implementing major features in our current game projects
- Working on code architecture, task estimations and risk management
- Contributing to the continuous development of our tools and technology, both project specific and company wide
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience with Unreal development
- Knowledge in software architecture and design patterns
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- A love for video games
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- 3+ years experience in game programming
- Console development experience
- A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
- European citizen or EU work permit
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.094,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel).
The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.