Purple Lamp was founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion in PC and Console gaming. A love for community driven strategy, management and light RPG games unites a team that has spent many years working together, where everyone knows what they’re doing and loves the games we’re working on.
Our team comes from many different countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, just to name a few.
The studio language is English, and we really enjoy working in a very mature yet passionate environment.
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to reinforce our programming department for current and upcoming projects!
- Implementing major features in our current game projects
- Working on code architecture, task estimations and risk management
- Contributing to the continuous development of our tools and technology, both project specific and company wide
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience with Unreal development
- Knowledge in software architecture and design patterns
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- A love for video games
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- 3+ years experience in game programming
- Console development experience
- A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
- European citizen or EU work permit
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects
- A creative, friendly, and positive work environment
- Working in the center of Vienna, widely considered to be one of the “World’s Most Livable City“
- Competitive salary (14 times a year)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year
- Excellent relocation support, to make you feel at home
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.094,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel).
The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.