We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to reinforce our programming department for current and upcoming projects!
- Implementing major features in our current game projects
- Working on code architecture, task estimations and risk management
- Contributing to the continuous development of our tools and technology, both project specific and company wide
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience with Unreal development
- Knowledge in software architecture and design patterns
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- A love for video games
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- 3+ years experience in game programming
- Console development experience
- A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
- European citizen or EU work permit
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IPs for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million sellers with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.190,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.