We are looking for a Senior Level Artist to join our family!
Your responsibility would be to create terrific game environments and work closely with the team. You always wanted to do animation for awesome IP’s like Sponge Bob Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and similar, here is your chance to join our team and make it a reality!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Senior Level artist that:
- Is great with composition, proportion and scale
- Always wanted to work on fun and relevant AA+ projects
- Is a communicative and diligent team player
- Has a passion for fun games and making them
- Have 5 years of experience as an artist
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IP’s for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million sellers with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects
- A creative, friendly, and positive work environmen
- Working in the center of Vienna, widely considered to be one of the “World’s Most Livable City”
- Competitive salary (14 times a year)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year
- Excellent relocation support, to make you feel at home
- Remote and on-site for people with EU work permit
Purple Lamp was founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion for PC and Console gaming. A love for making games unites a team that has spent many years working together, where everyone knows what they’re doing and loves the games that we are working on.
Our team comes from many different countries, such as: Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, just to name a few.
The studio language is English and we really enjoy working in a very mature yet passionate environment.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!