We are looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our family!
Your responsibility is to design game mechanics and core gameplay with great game feel, working closely with a talented and diverse team. Have you always dreamed of creating games for awesome IPs like SpongeBob SquarePants and similar? Here at Purple Lamp we specialize in taking well known franchises and turning them into memorable player experiences!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Senior Game Designer with:
- 5+ years industry experience, ideally on PC and console
- Proven experience of working imaginatively within constraints
- Good knowledge of 3Cs and iterative design process
- Strong game mechanic prototyping skills, ideally in ue4/5
- Experience in shaping the dynamics for 3D action and platformers
- Solid understanding of narrative and level design principles
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IPs for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million-seller remake with SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated and followed up with the all new SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. This is your chance to help shape our journey.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.190,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.