We’re looking for a Senior Concept Artist with a love for video games to join our family!
Your responsibility would be to create terrific concepts and 2D art and work closely with the team. You always wanted to create art for awesome IP’s like Sponge Bob Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and similar, here is your chance to join our team and make it a reality!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Senior Concept Artist that:
- Has a great understanding of stylization, composition, color and lighting
- Always wanted to work on fun and relevant AA+ projects
- Is a communicative and diligent team player
- Has a passion for fun games and making them
- Have 5 years of experience as an artist
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IP’s for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million seller with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects
- A creative, friendly, and positive work environment
- Working in the center of Vienna, widely considered to be one of the “World’s Most Livable City“
- Competitive salary (14 times a year)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year
- Excellent relocation support, to make you feel at home
- Remote and on-site for people with EU work permit
Relocation assistance is offered
How to apply
Did we get your attention and would love to join our team? Use the form on this page or send your resumé IN ENGLISH and portfolio to email@example.com
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.094,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.