We at Purple Lamp are looking for a Senior 2D Artist to join our family! Your responsibility would be to create terrific 2D art and work closely with the team.
You always wanted to create art for awesome IPs like Sponge Bob Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and similar, here is your chance to join our team and make it a reality!
Skills & Requirements
- Has a great understanding of stylization, composition, color and lighting
- Always wanted to work on fun and relevant AA+ projects
- Is a communicative and diligent team player
- Has a passion for fun games and making them
- Have 5 years of experience as an artist
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IPs for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million sellers with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
- A rich variety of challenging and interesting projects
- A creative, friendly, and positive work environment
- Working in the center of Vienna, widely considered to be one of the “World’s Most Livable City“
- Competitive salary (14 times a year)
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year
- Excellent relocation support, to make you feel at home
- Remote and on-site for people with EU work permit
Purple Lamp was founded by industry veterans to pursue their passion for PC and Console gaming. A love for making games unites a team that has spent many years working together, where everyone knows what they’re doing and loves the games we’re working on. Our team comes from many different countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Great Britain, Sweden, USA, just to name a few. The studio language is English, and we really enjoy working in a very mature yet passionate environment. Please send us an email at email@example.com or use the application form on this page. We would love to hear from you!
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.094,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel).
The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.