We at Purple Lamp are looking for a Project Manager who loves video games and wants to work with the people creating them!
Ever wanted to be an essential part of a team that creates million seller hit games like SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated? Supporting the people who craft worlds, finetune abilities and cookie cut platforming for AA+ console and PC games is something that drives you?
You look forward to releasing video games for current and next gen consoles as a part of a diverse and skillful team?
Then we should talk – Because we need you!
For projects with an even higher awesomeness factor than SpongeBob BFBB Rehydrated or SpongeBob The Cosmic Shake we are looking for a Project Manager, that:
- Is familiar with agile project management
- Has a passion for video games and wants to work with programmers, game designers, artists, testers and game directors
- Is a team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Loves organizing and moderating meetings and acts as a mediator between stakeholders and the team
- Knows the value of self organization and the importance of organizing a creative environment
- Experience from shipping games or working in a creative industry is a plus but not a requirement. We value ambition over experience.
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IP’s for current and future console platforms. We just shipped SpongeBob Squarepants – The Cosmic Shake. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
How to apply
Did we get your attention and would love to join our team? Use the form on this page or send your resumé IN ENGLISH to email@example.com