We are looking for a Level Designer to join our family!
Your responsibility is to design engaging levels, working closely with a talented and diverse team. Have you always dreamed of creating levels for awesome IPs like SpongeBob SquarePants and similar? Here at Purple Lamp we specialize in taking well known franchises and turning them into memorable player experiences!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Level Designer with:
- Proven experience of working imaginatively within constraints
- Good knowledge of level design principles and iterative design process
- Strong blocking out and level scripting skills
- Experience designing layouts for 3D action adventures and platformers
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IP’s for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million sellers with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.190,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.