We are looking for a Lead Designer to join our family!
Your responsibility is to lead the design team, working closely with a talented team of gameplay, level, and narrative designers, and coordinating effectively with your Game Director and the Leads from Art, Programming, and QA. Have you always dreamed of creating games for awesome IPs like SpongeBob SquarePants and similar? Here at Purple Lamp we specialize in taking well known franchises and turning them into memorable player experiences!
Skills & Requirements
If you are a Lead Designer with:
- 3+ released titles on PC and console
- Ideally at least one title as Lead Designer for a full production cycle
- Good interdepartmental skills and awareness
- Establishing and improving upon pipelines and workflows
- Familiar with agile and scrum processes
- Experience in designing 3D action adventures and platformers
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Then we would love to have you!
We are working on beloved IP’s for current and future console platforms. We already shipped a million sellers with SpongeBob Squarepants – Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. This is your chance to take part in our journey.
Please send us an email at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 3.190,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, ST1/ Regel). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.