We’re looking for a Junior Game Designer to support our team in current and upcoming projects.
- Be an engineer of fun…
- Setup, blockout, and script level designs using ue4
- Balance game mechanics used in your levels
- Develop your design skills under supervision
- Listen to feedback and iterate effectively
- Passionate player of action adventures and platformers on console
- Your portfolio of projects demonstrate hands-on design work
- Good technical skills in ue4
- Proactive personality and good communication skills
- Good English skills (written and spoken
- Nintendo design philosophy
- Familiar with Scrum framework
- Trained / educated in game design
- European citizen or EU work permit
Did we get your attention?
Give a boost to your career, send your resume IN ENGLISH to email@example.com
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the position, it would be a minimum of gross EUR 1.890,– per month, 14 salaries per year (IT Kollektivvertrag, AT/Einstieg).
The salary can be higher to recognize a candidate’s experience and skill level.